Wednesday, November 29, 2017

DemocRAT Fake News Media are Scum, too.

No sooner do I point out that there is a correlation, though imperfect, between politics and morality, that the DemocRAT [s]news[/s] fake news propaganda media buttresses my point.  NBC Today anchor Matt Lauer has suddenly been fired for “inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace.”  And it is coming out that Charlie Rose is only the start of scandal at CBS.

Oh, and Cokie Roberts let it slip that the DemocRAT “news” media have been covering up DemocRAT sexual misconduct in Congress for years. Of course.


Again, are there Democrats who are decent people out there? Yes.  I have at least one or two as friends.  Are most Democrats in politics and the fake news media (But I repeat myself.) untrustworthy, dishonest, corrupt, and often even predatory?  Well, the truth is coming out, is it not?

No comments:

Post a Comment