Thursday, December 7, 2017

History Someone Wants You to Forget: Franken Stole His 2008 Election

I’ve noticed lately that the Left and the news media (But I repeat myself.) do not want us to remember the most basic history about certain matters.  I may wax vehement on that someday.  Instead, I will simply note that in media coverage of Al Franken’s expected resignation today from the Senate, I cannot recall seeing one reference to his controversial first election to that august body back in 2008.

And “controversial” is putting it nicely.  Franken and friends stole that election as my mutant twin covered back then and notes again today.

That Franken stole his first Senate election is surely an important part of his background, is it not?  But I guess the Democrats behind that theft want us to forget that theft. No stolen DemocRAT election to see here!  And you’re a kook if you think otherwise! Instead blame the voters of Minnesota . . . . when the legitimate non-felon voters of Minnesota narrowly elected Franken’s opponent, incumbent Senator Coleman.


Elections have consequences.  Stolen elections have worse consequences. We should not forget that even if some would rather we would forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment