Thursday, April 11, 2019

Democrats are SHOCKED, SHOCKED That the FBI Spied on Trump Campaign

Or to be more exact than the headline, Democrats are shocked, shocked that Attorney General Barr actually had the candor to say “Yes, I think spying did occur” by the FBI against the Trump campaign in 2016:

“I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal,” Barr said during a Senate Appropriations Committee hearing Wednesday when asked by Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.) why he was investigating the FBI’s counterintelligence probe of the Trump campaign.
Incredulous, Shaheen asked Barr a follow-up question: “You’re not suggesting though that spying occurred?” she pressed.
“I think spying did occur. Yes, I think spying did occur," Barr replied matter-of-factly.
Now back in May of last year I told you the FBI spied on the Trump campaign.  But what do I know. I’m just a humble almost unknown blogger with tendencies toward sanity, common sense and other annoying traits.
The faux outrage from Democrats at Barr’s candor is amusing. So do go amuse yourself. But remember . . . 
I told you so.
----
MORE: Mark Levin, as he can, got a bit worked up over this matter at the beginning of his show last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment