Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Has the Deep State Coup Turned to “Whistleblowers”?

I posted yesterday about whistleblowing rules being changed to enable hearsay “whistleblowing.”  That story has now blown up as it should.  (Here is one good update.)  It is pretty much a smoking gun that the whistleblowing being used as a pretext to impeach Trump is manufactured by the Deep State.
Now that I’ve had time to digest this aspect of the ongoing and perpetual coup against Trump, something disturbing has occurred to me.  It is very possible that we will see more and more fake hearsay whistleblowers against Trump.  In fact, the Deep State is practically calling for that per former CIA director John Brennan’s tweet:

A reminder to federal officials: There is no limit on the number of individuals who can use the whistleblower statute. If you think you were involved in unlawful activity as a result of a directive from Mr. Trump or someone doing his bidding, now is the time to report it.
Thus the regs may have been changed to unleash not just one fake complaint but a wave of manufactured whistleblowing against Trump to create the illusion of massive wrongdoing.
If you think I am just being paranoid, I hope you are right. Trust me that I do.  If the ongoing coup is not abandoned but instead becomes more intense, I fear for this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment